Monday, June 20, 2011

"Thought-provoking"

Comments from the guest book for "On Being Métis" at The Art Space, Huntsville, ON, June 3-July 3, 2011

People from all over signed the guest book including Ottawa, Toronto, New York, Georgia, Scotland and South Africa. Here are just some of the comments received...

"Truly inspiring work! Powerful images, and great use of colour." - L. Walton, Port Carling, ON

"I stop[ed] by the gallery on Thursday to see your work. I hadn't seen it before and was so happy that I had the chance to. I was really very moved by it. I loved the subject matter and the bold colours were breathtaking. I have a similar heritage discovery and your story really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing, I will be poring over your website!" - L. Lutrell, Huntsville, ON

"Beautiful, unique and informative." - B. Wainmann-Goulet, Huntsville, ON

"Remarkable colours and heart in the art. My Hudson descendents would be proud." - C. A., East Avery, NY

"Breautiful and striking." - R. Miller

"Powerful messages." - A. Schumacher, Dorset, ON

"Great history" - G. Grimer, Ottawa, ON

"Vibrant!" - S. Houle

"Very Canadian." - R. L.

"Strong and passionate work - I very much liked it." - J. Shillolo

"Excellent presentation and work." - G. Cenetti

"Vivid, textile-like, provocative." - N. Mitchell

"Great stuff... almost 3 dimentional... awesome! Fantastic showing, thank you!" - Sarah Soberg

"Lovely colours!" - A. Yusuf, Burlington, ON

"Awesome." - N. Mohamed, Hamilton, ON

Visit http://www.nathaliebertin.com/ to see photos and a price list of available art work too!