Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday greetings!


In 2011, I spent time learning a more accurate version of Canadian social history than we were all taught in high school. This new learning created many opportunities for reflection which, inevitably, shifted my way of thinking but also reaffirmed my personal values and ethics. The impact also allowed me to grow professionally as an artist. These are just some of the reasons why I support those who are working inclusively to bridge the gap between our First Nations, Inuit, Metis and Canadians across the country.

As I contemplate my long-held traditions, I realize that my life is much richer for knowing the traditions of others. On that note, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and healthy, happy, prosperous New Year.

Joyeux Noël et meilleurs voeux pour la santé, la prospérité,
et beaucoup de joie tout au long de cette Nouvelle Année!